24 mar 2008

Generatore di poemi d'amore

Se non sapete scrivere poesie d'amore o formulare pensieri romantici questo Generatore di poemi d'amore fa al vostro caso.


Questo è il testo della poesia che ho scritto appositamente per voi lettori del blog:

I wrote this letter especially for you
To prove that my love for you is true
Never shall I kiss someone else's lips
Never will we make any boring trips

Lettori di 31 canzoni, you are unbelievably beautiful
When I am near you my heart goes like a raging bull
Words cannot express
What I felt when you said 'yes'

Lettori di 31 canzoni, you mean so much to me
I never knew this could be
You are my sweetheart day by day
I hope you will never go away

This Amici di 31 canzoni is for you, I hope you will like it
I am dying to see your reaction, that I will admit
This poem has come to an end
There are many more I would like to send


Link Generatore di poemi d'amore

1 commento:

Mericano ha detto...

oh! el amor